This lesson takes you through the process of creating a collection in the administration interface of InLinkz and putting in in your Blogger blog.
Sign in your account with your email and password.
Add a collection
Fill in the required data
1) The name which will be displayed on your dashboard
2) The text that will show up on your blog just before your entries
3) Duration: (start and 4) end) of submissions. After that no links can be submitted.
5) Choose whether your collection will be a text-only or a thumbnail collection (choosing type will focus the apropriate selections underneath)
6) Check if you want to get an email each time a user submits a link
7) Click submit and you will instantly be transfered to the page where you can get the script and add a LinkUp to blogger blog
Get the script (Select and copy)
Paste it while in Edit HTML mode
If you are not in HTML edit mode, the code will not be entered correctly.
Then, publish your post.
Now it is working!!!
Press the froggy button to add a link yourself (you can delete it later on)
Enter a Link
1) Add your blog URL or your flickr page.
2) add your name (it will be displayed under the thumbnail if you selected so in the dashboard).
3) add your email so the owner of the blog can communicate with you.
4) choose a picture from the blog/flickr page you entered in (4).
Select a picture from those on the page you entered!
Just click “select” on the picture..
Click on “Done“.
That’s all, the link is there with the thumbnail.
Well, now you are done.. But what happens if you now want to DELETE the link? Let’s go back to the dashboard!
At the dashboard
Press “Go to the dashboard” to go there.
At the dashboard
Press “View/Edit/Delete links”
Deleting a link
Here you see your links. There is only the one we added earlier.
Just press “Delete“, say “OK” to the dialog and away it goes!!!!