How to Recycle Blog Traffic.
By setting the project data of your blog post, it will be easier to refer your other projects inside your product lists. This means that you will increase your traffic & allow people discover more, without ever leaving your blog.
The project manager Project properties dialog has been enhanced to make it much easier for you to enter your project data.
In order to access the Project/Product properties dialog:
- As soon as you have created your blog post, click on the notebook icon.
2. Now, as soon as you enter the URL of your project, the name, description & image, URLs will be automatically completed by the software.
3. In the image URL fields the default image will be assigned.
4. You can manipulate the image order by clicking on the arrows found just right beside the image to move them up or down.
5. The image at slot number one will be the one that will be shown when you click to show the projects that have a certain tag attached or use the same products -as seen in the following picture.
6. Moreover we added a selection box so you can either add new tags to your project or select from those that you have already used in past projects.
7. Just click on “update” and your settings will be saved!
If you want to see how to set up your project properties in general you can check out this blog post here: Setting up projects in the Project Manager.